Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladies, please read at once

Please read at once!
    Pleasebe careful, there are too many crazies out thereThis issomething that happened to us onthe way back from vacation last spring. I didn't think much of it untilnow. The reason we were a little suspicious is we had been riding in ajeep all day with 100 degrees temps and we stopped at a truck stop forsomething to drink. When Iwas leaving, a young girl followed me out and asked what kind of cologne Iwas wearing. Well, after 7 hours in the car sweating, I don't think youcould tell I was or was not wearing any cologne. We just got inthe jeepand said no thanks Then itwas about 3 weeks ago, I was at a service station in Birminghamgetting gas. It was about 9:30 pm. I wasapproached by 2 men and 2 women in a car. The man that was driving askedme 'What kind of perfume do youwear?' I was a bit confused and I askedhim 'Why?' He said, 'We are selling some name brand perfumes, at cheapprices.' I said I had nomoney He thenreached out of the car and handed me paper that was laminated; it had manyperfumes on it. I looked quickly at it and gave it back. I said I have nomoney. He said it is OK, we take check, cash, or credit cards Then thepeople in the car began to laugh. I just got in my car and saidnothanks Then I received this e-mail yesterday and it sent chills upmy spine Please read this. It is no joke. Here is the e-mail I was sent.

DearFriends;I know not all of you are women that I am sending this to, butam hoping you will share this with your wives, daughters, mothers,sisters, etc Our world seems to be getting crazier by the day. Pipe bombsin mailboxes and sickos in parking lots with perfume. Be careful. I wasapproached yesterday afternoon around 5:30PM in the Walmart parkinglot by twomales asking what kind of perfume I was wearing. Thenthey asked if I'd like to sample some fabulous scent they were willing tosell me at a very reasonable rate. I probably would have agreed had I notreceived an e-mail warning of a "Wanna smell this neat perfume?"scam. The mencontinued to stand between parked cars, I guess to wait for someone elseto hit on. I stopped a lady going towards them, pointing at them and toldher about how I was sent an e-mail at work about someone walking up to youat the malls or in parking lots and asking you to SNIFF PERFUME thatthey are selling at a cheap price THISIS NOT PERFUME...ITIS ETHER Whenyou sniff it, you'll pass out. They'll take your wallet, your valuablesand heaven knows what else If itwere not for this e-mail, I probably would have sniffed the 'perfume' butthanks to the generosity of an e-mailing friend, I was spared whatevermight have happened to mealign I wanted to do the same foryou PLEASEPASS THIS ALONG TO ALL YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS AND PLEASE BE ALERT AND BEAWARE. IF YOU ARE A MAN AND RECEIVE THIS, PASS IT ON TO YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS. Ladies,this happened to me yesterday and I didn't smell the perfume either,thanks to this email. This is true. Believe me, I know. I was over by BigLots in the parking lot at lunchtime when I was approached So either dayor night, it does not matter There were 3 guys together when I wasapproached. I called the police when I got back to my desk Like the emailsays above, LETEVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS - YOUR FRIENDS FAMILY, CO-WORKERS,whomever. Ithelped me. The first thing that popped into my head was this e-mailwarning. Rickie Bowles
    Còn gặp nhau thì hãy cứ vui
    Chuyện đời như nước chảy hoa trôi
    Lợi danh như bóng mây chìm nổi
    Chỉ có tình thương để lại đời
    (Tôn Nữ Hỷ Khương)

RE: ladies, please read at once

HAHAHAHAH. I posted this information in VF and was told it is a hoax.
    You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

Comment

really...someone just send this to me this morning !!!!!!!!! [:@]
      so aware là tốt hơn há chị ISA.............thank you.
      Còn gặp nhau thì hãy cứ vui
      Chuyện đời như nước chảy hoa trôi
      Lợi danh như bóng mây chìm nổi
      Chỉ có tình thương để lại đời
      (Tôn Nữ Hỷ Khương)

Comment

Seriously, someone told me that she was asked to sniff some swatch of perfume , but thanks to this message which she read it long time ago, she declined and ran to her car.

So, hoax or no hoax, cẩn tắc vô áy náy !!!! Ý quên, cân ta(c vô u*u .
        You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

Comment

lâu lắm rồi cũng có mấy thằng tới parking lot của mấy shopping hỏi bán perfume nhưng bây giờ không thấy nữa

Comment

Working...
          X